My goal is to motivate you to become an eBay seller
- Great income – With this type of job your income completely depends on how much time you want to put in. The more you work the more money you make.
- Make my own hours – The same as number one the more time you put into your business and the harder you work the more money you make. You can cut your hours down anytime you want. Say you have a great couple weeks or months then you can take time off anytime you please. Remember that you will have to put your EBay store on vacation to make sure nothing sells while you are on vacation.
- Travel anytime – Do you love to travel. If so this is the perfect job. You don’t have to ask a boss for time off. Whenever or wherever you want to travel is always within your reach.
- If you’re sick take the day off – I use to hate having to work when I was sick. But now I have that choice. I recover from being sick a lot faster now due to the rest and relaxation I can get at the drop of a dime. No stress about having to call out of work and no negative consequences.
- Be your own boss – well technically EBay is my boss and so are my customers. But overall I am my own boss. There isn’t anyone telling me I’m not doing enough and no fear of being fired. The only thing close to a boss is my inner dialog and I will be making an article all about that in the near future.
- Take your time in the morning – when I had an employer I really disliked having to be somewhere at a specific time. I would feel rushed in the morning and always worried about being late. Not even mentioning traffic in the morning. It’s nice to be able to wake up and enjoy a good cup of coffee and breakfast. The way we start our day impacts how our whole day will go.
- The exciting finds I made every week – The items I sell on EBay are second hand. I find things to sell from thrift stores like Savers, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Estate and Tag sales, Craigslist, and many other similar places. I never know what I will find next. I’ve found anything from 1,000’s of books from the 1800’s, Civil War swords, high end clothing brands, huge collections of Lego and starwars and much much more. It’s very exciting for sure.
These are only a few things I love about owning my own e-commerce business. Anyone could add more to this list. There are so many more reasons. These were my top 7 and I use these reasons to motivate me and keep me moving forward.
Here are some site to help you find places to do your treasure hunting.
And there are so many more out there.
Have an awesome day, Namaste my friends